StopShot Studio is an expanded version of our StopShot high speed photography controller that is controlled by your computer (either a PC or Mac). It features 12 outputs, 2 sensor inputs, a Microphone input and a start button. This controller was specifically designed for those who want to have the capability to control many outputs. A good example are the photographers who want to get crazy with lots of water valves for some over the top water drop shots. Currently these photographers need to daisy chain two StopShot controllers to get 6 outputs - not anymore! Like the standard StopShot the Studio version is extremely flexible. See some screen shots of the StopShot Studio Software or you can download it to see all of the options.
Control StopShot Studio via USB
Whether you use a PC or a Mac you can use your computer to control the StopShot Studio. The computer removes the limitation of the small display, making the StopShot Studio much easier to configure. The computer software features tabs specifically for water drops, ballistics, time lapse as well as a completely configurable advanced tab. After you configure the StopShot Studio you can verify your results by clicking over to the plot tab to see your results graphically. Configurations can be saved to a file for easy recovery later. StopShot Studio is completely backwards compatible with all of our original StopShot accessories. You can even program a configuration and then run it away from your computer.
StopShot Studio Features
- 12 completely independent fully configurable outputs
- 2 sensor inputs - Allows cross beam functionality with standard beam sensors
- Microphone input for sound triggering
- Compatible with all of current StopShot sensors and accessories.
- LED indicators for power as well as each output
- USB mini connector for complete computer control (Mac or PC)
- Configurations can be saved off and recalled from files.
- Purpose specific tabs for common high speed and time lapse triggering needs
- All of the parameters feature tool tips to speed up the learning curve
- Plot window for reviewing your configurations before running
- Output disable to prevent outputs from triggering during configuration (useful for testing a setup)
- Measurement tab to allow for measurement of projectile speed and camera shutter lag
- Multi Out feature allows firing of multiple flashes without the use of Y cables or flash splitters
- Software controllable gain for microphone and sensor inputs
- Includes tab specifically for bulb ramping (not compatible with all cameras)
- Complex triggering options including multi group and loop-back features
- Ships with many common setup presets including 1, 2 and 3 drop collisions
- Events can be started from the computer or from the start button on the controller
- Quick save and recall to allow you to experiment with settings but still get back to a known good point.
StopShot Studio Available in a 3 Valve Water Drop Kit
- StopShot Studio Controller
- AC adapter - US, EU, UK or AUS
- 3 - High Precision Water Valves
- 3 - Mariotte Siphons
- 3 - Siphon Extension Kits
- 3 - Water Valve Mounting Brackets
- 2 - Cables and Adapter for 2 flashes
- USB Cable
- Power Supply for 3 water Valves
- Triple RCA Cable
- Mini Beam Sensor
Cables and siphon extension tubes are included but not pictured.