April 2014 - CamRanger is now capable of controlling StackShot!
January 2014 - Don't want to build a Water Drop Stand? Check this out.
June 2013 - Check out the StopShot Studio - a 12 channel computer controlled version of StopShot
April 2013, Capture insects in flight with our new portable Insect Rig.
January 2013 - Check out our new Water Valve Mounting Bracket for multiple colored collisions
December 2012 - Introducing the Shutter Support System. Completely portable high speed.
October 2012 - Check out our latest one of a kind product - the High Speed Shutter - finally you can capture insects in flight.
August 2012 - Take your StackShot into the field with our new Controller Carrier Also works great with StopShot.
February 2012 - See our new web page on creating Three Drop Collisions with StopShot.
January 2012 - Check out our latest sensor the RangeIR. Designed for birds and wildlife.
High Speed Photography - StopShot
Welcome to the world of high speed photography - where science and art collide. Did you ever want to capture a splash of water in mid air or get a look at an exploding light bulb midway through the explosion? With StopShot you can. StopShot is an electronic timing system that will allow you to capture events that are too fast to see. High speed photographs can be taken with any camera that has bulb or manual mode. No expensive high speed camera is required.
StopShot Electronic Flash Trigger
StopShot is a flexible timing module made specifically for taking high speed photographs. With StopShot you can create photos like you see below without having a degree in electrical engineering. All you need is a camera with the BULB exposure setting, an external flash, and the StopShot electronic trigger module. With StopShot you can use a variety of triggers to fire up to three flashes (or other electronic devices) at virtually any delay you choose. You can even set it up to do time lapse photography. Please see the The High Speed How To for step-by-step instructions.
- Fully programmable 3 channel intervalometer.
- Trigger up to 3 external devices including: flashes, camera shutters, or any other low voltage electronic device.
- Several flashes can be fired simultaneously from one Trigger.
- 4x20 LCD Display with adjustable backlighting.
- StopShot will save your settings between power cycles. No lost setup info.
- Programmable to perform sequential triggering for complicated captures.
- Timers can be adjusted to be manual (on button press), sequential, or event based.
- Blanking Time - Timers can be configured to ignore trigger events for a programmable amount of time.
- Time Lapse Photography Mode.
- Sound activated triggering. Just add the microphone
- Adjustable gain for microphone or analog sensors.
- Sensor input will accept digital or analog input.
- Laser power can be turned off after trigger to keep laser light out of photos.
- Long exposure control of shutter for night-time or astrophotography.
- One touch Shutter lag measurement capability.
- Each trigger can generate multiple pulses, great for multiple drops or multiple exposures.
- Camera "Sync" mode to help make synchronizing the flash with your camera's shutter.
- Up to 10 presets for user stored settings. Give your setup's custom names and store them for later use.
- Auto Increment - A programmable auto increment time increases trigger delay for every event.
- Sequential mode timeout for taking pictures with an unattended camera.
- Simple 4 button interface.
- Durable extruded aluminum housing.
What Can You Do With StopShot?