High Speed Photography - StopShot
Welcome to the world of high speed photography - the world where science and art collide. Did you ever want to capture a splash of water in mid air or get a look at an exploding light bulb midway through the explosion? With StopShot you can. StopShot is an electronic timing system that will allow you to capture events that are too fast to see. High speed photographs can be taken with any camera that has bulb or manual mode. No expensive high speed camera is required.
StopShot is fully user configurable and features 3 completely programmable outputs. There are many different sensor types available including microphones, beam sensors and motion sensors.
High Speed Photography Controller - StopShot
StopShot is a flexible timing module made specifically for taking high speed photographs. With StopShot you can create photos like you see below without having a degree in electrical engineering. All you need is a camera with the BULB exposure setting, an external flash, and the StopShot electronic trigger module. With StopShot you can use a variety of triggers to fire up to three independent electronic devices (flashes, cameras, valves, etc.) at virtually any delay you choose. You can even set it up to do time lapse photography. Follow the links below for more details.
What Can You Do With StopShot?
- Fully programmable 3 channel intervalometer.
- Trigger up to 3 external devices including: flashes, cameras, water valves, solenoids, or any other low voltage electronic device.
- Several flashes can be fired simultaneously from one Trigger - check out the Flash Splitter.
- 4x20 LCD Display with adjustable back-lighting.
- StopShot will save your settings between power cycles. No lost setup info.
- Programmable to perform sequential triggering for complicated captures.
- Timers can be adjusted to be manual (on button press), sequential, or event based.
- Blanking Time - Timers can be configured to ignore trigger events for a programmable amount of time.
- Time Lapse Photography Mode.
- Sound activated triggering. Just add the microphone.
- Adjustable gain for microphone or analog sensors.
- Sensor input will accept digital or analog input.
- Laser power can be turned off after trigger to keep laser light out of photos.
- Long exposure control of shutter for night-time or astro-photography.
- One touch Shutter lag measurement capability.
- Each trigger can generate multiple pulses, great for multiple drops or multiple exposures.
- Camera "Sync" mode to help make synchronizing the flash with your camera's shutter.
- Up to 10 presets for user stored settings. Give your setup's custom names and store them for later use.
- Auto Increment - A programmable auto increment time increases trigger delay for every event.
- Sequential mode timeout for taking pictures with an unattended camera.
- Simple 4 button interface.
- Durable extruded aluminum housing.