April 2013, Capture insects in flight with our new portable Insect Rig.
January 2013 - Check out our new Water Valve Mounting Bracket for multiple colored collisions
December 2012 - Introducing the Shutter Support System. Completely portable high speed.
October 2012 - Check out our latest one of a kind product - the High Speed Shutter - finally you can capture insects in flight.
August 2012 - Take your StackShot into the field with our new Controller Carrier Also works great with StopShot.
February 2012 - See our new web page on creating Three Drop Collisions with StopShot.
January 2012 - Check out our latest sensor the RangeIR. Designed for birds and wildlife.
November 2011 - Power your StackShot or StopShot longer in the field with our new Li-Ion Battery Pack
November 2011 - The Universal IR Remote now has the capability to start and stop video recording for Canon cameras. UIRR
StopShot is an advanced electronic timing device designed for people who want to take high speed pictures - not design electronics.
- Microphone input compatible with standard electret microphone.
- Input sensor jack has external power for IR LED's, Lasers or other 5Vdc loads.
- All outputs are short circuit and over voltage protected.
- Outputs capable of energizing relays or electronic valves (Outputs are protected from inductive loads).
- Accepts a wide DC input from a standard 2.1mm power jack.
- Standard 3.5mm mic jack.
- RCA connectors on outputs are robust, affordable and easy to wire (for those inclined to make their own cables).
- Each trigger output can be wired to drive several flashes, this is made easy with readily available RCA Y cables.
- All outputs are open drain (Can be used for flash trigger or shutter trigger).
- StopShot can be battery powered for field use, see our Li-Ion Battery Kit
|Software Release||Manual Version (pdf)|
|1.1.08||Version 1.10 (3 MB)- Added more details on Water Drop Setup|
|1.1.07 (latest release)||Version 1.9 (1.5MB) - Version 1.9 (Nederlands) - Version 1.9 (Espanol)|
|1.1.07||Version 1.8 (1.5MB)|
|1.1.06||Version 1.7 (1.5MB)|
|1.1.0||Version 1.6 (1.5MB) - Added in-depth description of how to create drop collision photos with StopShot|
|1.0.6||Version 1.3 (1.4MB)|
|Pre 1.06||Version 1.2 (1.3MB)|
|The software version can be read from the StopShot splash screen at power-up.|
Electrical Specification Summary
If there is an idea for a picture that you want to take but can't quite figure out how to make it happen, e-mail us at email@example.com. It doesn't matter how bizarre it is -- we might be able to come up with a way to make it happen. Just be sure to send us your final picture -- we like to see how our products are being used.