June 2013 - Check out the StopShot Studio - a 12 channel computer controlled version of StopShot
April 2013, Capture insects in flight with our new portable Insect Rig.
January 2013 - Check out our new Water Valve Mounting Bracket for multiple colored collisions
December 2012 - Introducing the Shutter Support System. Completely portable high speed.
October 2012 - Check out our latest one of a kind product - the High Speed Shutter - finally you can capture insects in flight.
August 2012 - Take your StackShot into the field with our new Controller Carrier Also works great with StopShot.
February 2012 - See our new web page on creating Three Drop Collisions with StopShot.
January 2012 - Check out our latest sensor the RangeIR. Designed for birds and wildlife.
November 2011 - Power your StackShot or StopShot longer in the field with our new Li-Ion Battery Pack
- Microphone input compatible with standard electret microphone.
- Input sensor jack has external power for IR LED's, Lasers or other 5Vdc loads.
- All outputs are short circuit and over voltage protected.
- Outputs capable of energizing relays or electronic valves (Outputs are protected from inductive loads).
- Accepts a wide DC input from a standard 2.1mm power jack.
- Standard 3.5mm mic jack.
- RCA connectors on outputs are robust, affordable and easy to wire (for those inclined to make their own cables).
- Each trigger output can be wired to drive several flashes, this is made easy with readily available RCA Y cables.
- All outputs are open drain (Can be used for flash trigger or shutter trigger).
- StopShot can be battery powered for field use, see our Li-Ion Battery Kit
|Software Release||Manual Version (pdf)|
|1.1.08||Version 1.10 (3 MB) - Version 1.10 (Nederlands) - Added more details on Water Drop Setup|
|1.1.07||Version 1.9 (1.5MB) - Version 1.9 (Nederlands) - Version 1.9 (Espanol)|
|1.1.07||Version 1.8 (1.5MB)|
|1.1.06||Version 1.7 (1.5MB)|
|1.1.0||Version 1.6 (1.5MB) - Added in-depth description of how to create drop collision photos with StopShot|
|1.0.6||Version 1.3 (1.4MB)|
|Pre 1.06||Version 1.2 (1.3MB)|
|The software version can be read from the StopShot splash screen at power-up.|
Electrical Specification Summary
If there is an idea for a picture that you want to take but can't quite figure out how to make it happen, e-mail us at email@example.com. It doesn't matter how bizarre it is -- we might be able to come up with a way to make it happen. Just be sure to send us your final picture -- we like to see how our products are being used.